Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Glorious books

I have completely turned into a book worm as of late. I have always loved reading but since Julian and Cooper have entered the picture I find that I read the same paragraph about twenty times and because I am so distracted I just give up... but now for some reason I am willing to go the extra mile... I stay up with my darling book light until 2 am and relish every second. I have read books about an old woman that owns a beach house and has to rent out rooms to make ends meet, one about a mute boy who uses signs and raises and trains dogs, one about a family with a magical apple tree in their backyard and a lady who feels moved to constantly give people stuff that they will need in the near future though she has no idea at the time what it's for... I swear it's like these people are my friends. There is a great blog that I discovered about a very talented lady who has written her story called "Black heels to tractor wheels" it's great! So, if you have some time check it out at thepioneerwoman.com and let me know what you think and if you have read any good books that I can get my hands on.

No comments:

Post a Comment