Monday, May 23, 2011

Camping Adventures

Smoky Mountains

                                                           The Easter Cross we made
Boys will be boys

It all began with dipping her toe in

I will be devastated when he outgrows his little boy undies

This is so how they feel about each other

Every time we think of camping I always think it will be great but somewhere during the packing I question my judgement and sanity because it seems like a lot of work. I ask Damien why we go out in the middle of nowhere with half the stuff we really need and just try and wing it... because that's sort of what it feels like for me at times. Then there are those moments the ones you don't plan when you are casually going out for a little hike and picnic and it turns into a  splashing in our underwear rock eating sunkissed series of minutes with laughter echoing off the trees that keep us coming back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment